Our Focus Is To Design The Best Part For The Job
Incorporating much of our Mechanical Part Design service, with the added influence of style, environmental impact, and electronics integration. We spend time talking to you, bouncing ideas back and forth. We learn to understand your problem, and what the product needs to fulfill. Then, we aim to design that ideal product. To achieve this, we use advanced and specialist software, as well as rapid prototyping. We also use trusted contacts within the industry, to assist with specialist design requirements.
The design phase is the best place to solve manufacturing problems. So we include Design For Manufacture (DFM) principles in our designs. When the time comes to produce them, they’ll be cheaper and overall quality will be higher.
Benefits of our Industrial Design service:
- Designs and products that suit you, and your purpose.
- We provide products that are well designed and developed. That means they are strong, stylish, safe, simple, and economical to produce.
- Our support is also ongoing, we’re here to help you through the entire product development process.
- Communication that is clear and honest, and seeks to define your requirements and our capabilities.
- Privacy and security. We don’t share your information without your express understanding and permission. Furthermore, not ever for reasons unrelated to the work required.
- Competitive rates, with work done by experienced designers and engineers.
Notable Past Work
- At an hourly rate of £50, if minor.
- Quote provided if more than 4 hours of work is needed.
- Specialised simulations or consultancy may require an additional cost, which will be quoted on before or during the project.
As every project is unique, and tailored to you, there is no fixed price. We look at several factors to determine a quote. Among these are:
- Complexity – The more detail, the longer it takes to develop. Specialised designs are usually a higher cost. Features that are less conventional and need extra input add to the complexity.
- Information Provided By Client – Helpful information includes physical samples, existing drawings and a detailed brief. The extra time taken to research and test features requires additional cost.
- Present-ability – Modeling parts to be aesthetically pleasing will take more time than one designed for purely functional manufacture.
- Interactive Features – Models that have moving parts, or are part of an assembly need extra checks to ensure they will work as intended.
- Simulations Required – If parts need to have either FEA or CFD simulation etc.
To find out what we can do for you, please get in touch.