Our Renders And Visuals Capture The Attention Of Your Audience To Deliver Your Message
We model your parts first, then assign different features the material they require. It can be wood, metal, plastic, carbon fibre, glass, fabric as well as many more. Also, within each of those categories are hundreds of textures. So we can usually match what you need. From there we orientate your parts in a virtual studio. We can change backgrounds, lighting, camera angles, and depth of focus – practically anything.
Benefits of our Photo Realistic Render service:
- The amount of detail can be tailored to your requirements and your budget. We’ll work out with you the best overall compromise before quoting a job.
- Renders are bespoke and are supplied in High-Resolution A4 size by default. Other custom sizes are also available.
- We can provide the images without modification, or as part of a montage, pamphlet, annotated and more.
- Colour variations, materials variations and custom camera angles are available.
Renders first require a 3D model, which can either be provided by us or supplied by you in an approved format (STP, OBJ etc.). Render pricing is based on setup time and combined with rendering time taken.
- At an hourly rate of £50, if minor.
- Quote provided if more than 4 hours of work is needed.
As every render is unique, and tailored to you, there is no fixed price. We look at several factors to determine a quote. Among these are:
- Detail Required – The more complex the scene, the longer it takes to setup and render. Detail includes the size of features, lighting, how many different colours and textures are needed, scene detail etc.
- Image Size – The larger the required image size, the higher the cost. All images supplied are 300 DPI High Resolution. We can offer you any size from a postage stamp to a full-size banner. Standard size is A4, and all renders are quoted at that size unless requested otherwise.
- Different Angles – Each angle is meticulously set up. From lighting to camera focus, we spend the time to make sure that each render will look believable, and realistic.
- Post-Processing – Whether you need images provided as rendered, or edited into a montage or conceptual layout.
To find out what we can do for you, please get in touch.